A diary of the thought process behind my investment decisions
I don't believe the risk/reward is great for buying or shorting at the current juncture. Those with bullish tendencies might want to wait for a possible pullback as we are right up against resistance and we might still see a pullback early this week. Those with bearish tendencies should probably wait until after the turn of the month even though we could see a pullback this week. I suspect hedge funds are still de-risked and that might give the market a bid as they chase the herd.