A diary of the thought process behind my investment decisions
I'm approaching a decision point. I'm slightly underweight on the short side from what I want to average now through October. My trading plan was to re-acquire some shorts today near resistance at 1093, aiming to be slightly overweight for Thursday's unemployment claims report (might approach 500k) and possible de-risking before the holiday weekend.I will probably wait until the close before deciding whether to execute that, on the theory that ETF rebalancing may extend today's up move into the close.
Post a Comment